Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dream Babies Beautiful photos Images


Beautiful Babies photos Images and World's Most Cute And Beautiful Babies Images , Little Babies New Latest Pictures I got those images from my friend; abundant women

who believe her baby will be pretty if she looks at beautiful babies pictures. 

































Not sure will that work or not, but she does like to share her finding. And I have to admit those baby’s pictures are so lovely. Just reminds me of one song:











On the day that you were born, the angels got together, and decided to create a dream come true. So they sprinkled moon dust In your hair of gold, and starlight in your eyes of blue.













In God’s eyes, love is never absent. In God’s heart, forgiveness is never impossible. In God’s embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten. God Bless! Be happy with what you have…while working for what you want…Remember, a happy and successful life…begins with God and ends for God.
May God give you a caring heart so that you can become a whole person, not just gifted with intellect that can understand, but with heart that truly cares and loves? God said “Build a better world.” I said, “How? The world is such a complicated, cold dark place and there is nothing I can do.” God said “Just build a better you.”
May Allah bless you as you have blessed my Babies? I am so happy with everything we received. My boy and daughter loves everything! You have truly touched our hearts with your thoughtfulness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by BreakinNews | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons